PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where Did July Go & Pennants...Buntings...

Ummmm...where did July go? It's been a hectic month, but wowzers it went by FAST. As I was watching Season 2 of Call the Midwife (great/fantastic/superb show), I made these pennants/buntings/flags for my classroom.
I plan on printing them on cardstock (Michael's has oodles of different patterns), laminating them and using them along the top of my bulletin boards.
I have made Math, Reading, Writing, Calendar and Numbers...I also made one of a larger size for my strength wall called Our Strengths.
I used the font October heat from First Grade News and the free clip art Five Little Owls from The 3am Teacher.


I am hoping that by adding a light colour behind the letters, when the pennants print the letters will stand out. Time will tell! Well, time and waiting for my cyan cartridge so I can try them out...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!