PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monday Made It...on Tuesday


I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It...on Tuesday.
If I knew how, I'd add one of those
cute little embarrassed emoticons...


Is it still a freebie if I don't sell stuff? Anyway, here is a little pennant that I have made for 
back to school...I plan on 
having the kids each finish one and then I'll hang 
them/string them on our hallway bulletin board. I am
sincerely hoping that they are done in time for Meet the Teacher.
I've also been working on pennants/banners/bunting in a green, blue, purple
colour scheme to use as headings for my bulletin boards. The letters are on chevron
backgrounds and I've included polka dots for fillers.



I don't go back to school for 5 more incredibly lazy weeks. When do you head back?
  

1 comment:

  1. Your pennant idea for the kids is cute. Enjoy your five weeks. I'll be going back in a few weeks.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!