PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 01, 2012

April Currently

I am linking up with Farley for her April Currently...love these!


Okay-so I laughed so hard at Farley's Super Power that I nearly choked. Seriously. On my Sunday-night meatloaf. Then I thought and thought and thought about what my Super Power could be. This one took a loooong time. So long, in fact, that I had to get a drink, go to the little girls room, and have a snack. This all tired me out. BAZINGA! What if my basic instinctual needs didn't have to be met? Ergo "Id Ignorer!" This way, I could actually get through the day without needing anything. Just imagine the time it would save. No lunch to worry about, have that second cup of coffee without bladder aches, stay up all night without being tired the next day...the list goes on and on.
{Sigh}
Yup, it would be awesome!

7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking the same thing...another day would be nice.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at your BAZINGA! I love Big Bang!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netflix is the best!!! Love your super power :)

    -tania

    Live, Love, Laugh in 2nd Grade
    My TPT Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged! Head to my blog to know what you have to do next!

    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower! Head on over and check out my blog! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!