PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Currently...March & K-2 Link Up

I love these linky parties. As in everything-about-them love. I love reading them and I love reflecting/writing my own. Thanks, Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for hosting another fantabulous Currently linky!


1) Knowledgeable...probably. My kiddos think I am pretty smart with my random pieces of information...thank you Discovery channel, National Geographic channel, Science channel etc...

2) Kooky...almost definitely. Although one friend (to my chagrin) once described me as "quirky." Took me a long time to get over that. I like to describe myself as funny or humourous {audible sigh}

3) Kind...and sometimes kranky, if I am being totally honest. Oh well...

SECONDLY

I am linking up with Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle for her K-2 Linky party. After all is said and done, she will be making a Pinterest board that showcases all the blogs who have joined up. Click the picture to go directly to this linky party...and then link up!

2 comments:

  1. Great K words to describe you! Love your blog and just started following you. Come check me at out Live, Love, Laugh in 2nd Grade. Hope you get the haircut you want soon :)

    -tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I added you to the list!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!