PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Give You Permission to Pin, Pin, Pin

Pinterest is amazing. I love the whole concept of little pictures to remind me about what caught my interest. Problem: Pinterest fine print states that they own all images I've pinned and assume that I have permission to gather all of my little pictures. Hmmm...

Laura Candler has a fantastic post about this somewhat bewildering piece of news.It is an absolute MUST READ if you use Pinterest. She also recommends using a "Permission to Pin" badge on your own blog so that visitors know that it's okay to pin your ideas. I have one, so please pin, pin, pin, from my blog!



You can read all about the Pinterest pinning dilemma by clicking on Laura Candler's name or the above badge.

2 comments:

  1. Keri, we have awarded you the Liebster blog award. Head on over to our blog to check it out! Thank you for sharing all of your amazing ideas! Plus we love to look at your cute blog - the owl is adorable!

    ~ Katie and Rebecca
    First Grade ABCs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keri - Congrats on the awards! I just love pinterst! :o)
    Vicky'
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!