PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Currently Linky Party

I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her Currently Linky Party...


The Pioneer Woman is a seriously funny blog about all sorts of daily-life-on-a-ranch sorta things. I love so much about it; recipes, clothes, family stories, cowboys...

I had to chose Pinterest for my other stalking obsession because I can't choose just one blog. Cannot.do.it. Kinda like I can't choose one favourite child (although sometimes teen daughters make it a little easier through process of elimination/temper tantrums).

1 comment:

  1. 3 day weekend... no fair... I have to work tomorrow!!! and I am very jealous that you live in Canada... I LOVE hockey and it is NOT that easy find all the way down in Texas!!! EH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!