PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to School Freebie Linky Party

Just Add Clipart is hosting a FREEBIE Linky Party. Each year, I do a task where kids fill out posters that are all about their interests, life, family etc. This year, I tried making my own...voila! My plan is to display them for Meet the Teacher (we have this at the end of September) on a bulletin board outside of our classroom (I am even going to make one myself). After MtT, I am going to laminate (my board does this free of charge) the posters and make them into a book for our class library. I am trying to decide whether to enlarge them to 11 x 17 or leave them as 8 x 11. Suggestions would be very appreciated. If you'd like a copy, simply click the link under the posters.

Also, I haven't decided whether to use the buddy biography idea from Tony Stead's book or send it home as a project to complete together...what do you think?



Please leave ideas or suggestions-I LOVE feedback!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Last year We made a class puzzle on the second day of school. I took a sheet of poster board and cut it up into puzzle shapes (note to self, next time number the back of the pieces)each student had to decorate their own piece with 5 things about themselves (pictures, words etc) and then we taped it back together as a whole puzzle. It was a lot of fun and the students learned some new things about each other and me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!