PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2011

"The Amazing Web 2.0 Projects Book" FREEBIE

Here is a free ebook that I found (hee hee) while looking for techie ideas. It has lots of great ideas, some of which I incorporated in my classroom this spring. It is definitely worth a scan, if not a read. I only have two computers in my classroom but am fortunate to also have a Smartboard. I model websites on the Smartboard or use some of the computer ideas as a shared writing activity. We have a lab at our school that consists of 21 computers, so once the kids have tried out the activity, they can do so independently. For our ABCya/Smilebox slideshow, kids logged into one of our two classroom computers and completed the task one at at time. I made the slideshow after I uploaded the ABCya Jpegs.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!