PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2011

VoiceThread for Learning Reflections

Cool site for reflecting on learning
Okay, so I have to admit that this one is very new to me. I created an account and am going to ask my kids to reflect on Bitstrips using VoiceThread. We will either use our avatars from Bitstrips or make new ones in KidPix. All that is required is a lot of patience (lol); especially this week as it is the end of the school year. 
In order to have a good idea how this works, I added a couple of "identities" and did the voices myself. It is actually very easy once you try it out and get the hang of it. I highly recommend, although the setup (which is the biggest part) takes a little while.
I will add each kid in my class as one of my "identities" and will then let them either type or record their feelings about Bitstrips...we'll see how it goes.
Click the link to see my project in action!

VoiceThread as Reflection Tool